What do we mean by client-focused? We strive to form long-term relations with our clients, many of whom have been with us since the very beginning. We have accomplished this through a small set of guiding principles.
- Don’t push new technology for the sake of newness alone.
- Work within the client’s current infrastructure whenever possible.
- Make changes only to enhance the client’s bottom line or to mitigate threats.
- Preserve mission-critical hardware and software to ensure the client’s future.
- Answer calls live, and connect them to an expert with experience in the client’s field.